VersaBEAM 3.0 Update 12/15/17
Shape Utility 1.0 Update 12/15/17
Shape Utility 1.0 Update 04/20/18 **
* You can do the analysis on a modeled shape or one created with a template. The analysis inputs can be enter by using simple commands or by form-input for simpler analyses.
* Also reinforcing bar groups may be "removed" at desired locations.
* Beam loadings include, concentrated, distributed and axial loads (constant or variable).
* The concrete beam analysis may include a SHORED case for beam sections that have topping or have a composite-sections.
* The analysis may include multiple iterations due to the reduction in stiffness under moment loads. For each iteration, a new EI is determined at each node.
* Analysis includes: at-release (for beam with prestressing),shored, service and ultimate data. Service (and shored case) output includes beam forces, C/H (cracking info), concrete & rebar stresses and service deflections.
Note: This analysis will use the VersaBEAM 3.0 buckling & lateral-torsional buckling features.
All updates are free and can be done over the internet or you may request an Update-CD.
Please check this page again, for added information about these updates!
** The 4/20/18 & 7/20/18 Updates are delayed. We hope to have the 4 /20/18 (concrete beam analysis) update soon and the 7/20/18 update to follow. More exact information regarding when these two updates will be posted on this page!!